From NAQCC VP John, K3WWP:
Issue #055 of our newsletter is now posted on the NAQCC web site.
In that newsletter you’ll find info about our October challenge which involves working and/or operating our N3A special event call. It’s too late to sign up and operate the call now if you haven’t done so, but you can still make a QSO with the station to satisfy the challenge. Our first winner of Gregg WB8LZG’s bug/paddle handle pieces was absolutely delighted with them. You have a chance to be similarly delighted by mastering this month’s challenge.
In addition to more info about the challenge, you’ll also find the following in this edition:
2. The final results of our August sprint.
3. The latest Bear Hunt news.
4. Featured Award of the Month.
4a. Latest award winners.
5. Latest general club news – Special event call N3A info + more.
6. What our members have been doing – in the Member News section.
And that’s not all, so click on over to http://www.arm-tek.net/~yoel/newsletter_current.html right now and check it out.
Past newsletters are now archived on the web site, beginning with #042.