Why not put all seniors in prison and all criminals in nursing homes!
Think of it!
- Seniors would have access to showers, hobbies, and walks, they’d receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc. and they’d receive money instead of paying.
- Seniors would have constant video monitoring, and could receive help instantly if they fell or needed any form of assistance.
- Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.
- A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals to their cell.
- Family visits would be in a suite built for that purpose.
- Full access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, a pool and education.
- Simple clothing, shoes, slip ers, P.J.’s and legal aid would be free upon request.
- Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.
- Each senior could have a P.C. a T.V. radio, and daily phone calls.
- There would be a board of directors to hear complaints.
- Guards would follow a code of conduct, that would be strictly adhered to.
On the other hand, the “criminals” would get cold food, be left all alone, and unsupervised, lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week, live in a tiny room, pay $6,000.00 per month and have no hope of ever getting out.
Justice for all!
What say you?
This should really make us think of what kind of world we created for ourselves.